2015

2015

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TEAM CAMP!

Hey ladies!

We got 35 girls for the U of U camp! Which is great! It is going to be such a fun and great experience for you guys who can go!

This next part only applies to those who have signed up for camp and have talked with me!

What I need from you guys now is to pay $65 to the office at Clearfield ASAP! You need to do this to secure your spot by June 6th. But please don't wait until last minute, do this as soon as you can! Write checks out to Clearfield High School and be sure to tell them what you are paying for when you go in.

Also, PLEASE text or email me right after you pay so that I can check you off so you are good to go!

I also would like for you to email/text me the specific posistion you play, so that we can work on putting the teams together.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

~Coach Clifford
360-631-3773
l.hansen.clifford@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment